Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ideas to Inspire

Ideas to Inspire is an excellent resource for teachers who want to bring technology into their curriculum. It is a collection of collaborative presentations from educators all around the world.

I really like the look and feel to this site. It is very easy to navigate through and there are a ton of resources to look through.

Below is an example of one of their presentations from their "curriculum idea" section.



Give Ideas to Inspire a try by clicking here.

For another detailed review check out the amazing Free Technology 4 Teachers blog.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Thanks David, I keep meaning to comment, but never get around to it! You are definitely in the must view category in my google reader!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing David. I checked this website: Inspiring ideas and interesting stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment and reading my blog!!